Thursday, June 01, 2006

Keynote Staging Sneak Peak

Okay, so today may be my last day at Microsoft since I’m leaking this out but it’s way too cool not too! I was able to snag a draft of the keynote staging that will be used for the TechEd Sunday Night keynote. Typically this is held under tight wraps in order to ensure the highest impact and surprise when attendees arrive onsite but I won’t tell if you won’t.

If you haven’t seen what happens backstage I would check out the drawing, it’s pretty darn cool all that happens there. There are islands of demo machines, presentation machines, nervous demo-ers and everyone in between. It’s overwhelming what it takes to pull off a production like this (a veritable mass of support staffing, lighting and technology) and if all is done right it appears seamless to the viewer!

I can’t wait to see it in person Sunday, June 11 at 7 PM. With Ray Ozzie, Chris Capossela and Bob Muglia kicking off TechEd 2006, it’ll surely be a great kickoff!


Here’s what it’ll look like from the attendee perspective. Pretty impressive!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home