Monday, June 05, 2006

Two SQL Server 2005 HOL Interviews Posted


It’s Monday morning and I’ve posted two new HOL interviews for registered attendees to preview.

These interviews are with noted SQL expert, Kimberly Tripp and cover the two HOLs that she designed for TechEd 2006:

DAT007SQL Server 2005 Database Mirroring
DAT010SQL Server 2005 Table and Index Partitioning

To be honest, my knowledge of SQL Server is very basic. I’ve read the “Dummies” edition of SQL Server 2005, but other than that introduction to relational database design, I don’t have any real depth of knowledge into the topic. I must say, however, that after chatting with Kimberly Tripp, I am very excited about her two SQL Server 2005 HOLs and I plan to sit down and go through at least one, if not both of them at TechEd. I’d encourage anyone interested in SQL Server 2005 to sit down at the Database Development and Administration section in the TLC and go through Kimberly’s HOLs. They will prove to be engaging, informative, and educational; isn’t that why you’re coming to TechEd after all? :)

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the markr is hot dog!!cuzz that is not his real name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home