Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Attendee Bag Build

This picture goes out to Eric Shurts, who asked, "So, what's the chance of getting a sneak peak at the bags that will be given to all attendees at registration?"

As we all know, attendees are given a lot of great goodies when they check in at registration. Contained within these bags are all sorts of different collateral, CDs and other fun stuff to peruse. I know this probably isn't quite what you wanted, Eric, but here's a sneak peek of the attendee bag build!

4 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Eric Shurts said...

What a tease. It's only 3 days till I get there and register and get to see for myself. My bag from last year has been great for me but I'm looking forward to a new one.

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you even SEE a bag in this picture? :)

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

backpack or over the shoulder bag? Aching old nerds need ot know!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger The Markr said...

Barring any further "system down" messages from Blogger today, I'll be posting pictures of the attendee bag. It's a really cool bag, you're all gonna love it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home