Thursday, June 08, 2006

TechEd 2006 Bag!

What does the bag look like?
Can we see the bag?

Yes, readers. You can. :)

Here's a preview of the TechEd 2006 bag!

As you can see, this year's TechEd attendee bag is a really cool one. A messenger type bag, it is navy blue and black with a nicely padded shoulder strap. It has lots of cool pockets and comes with a rubber nametag. Inside, you'll find a plethora of information: DVDs with the beta builds of some hot Microsoft software, magazines, and a whole lot more!

Check out this post on Brian's blog for a complete run down on the bag and its bits!

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice - I was hoping for a backpack bag - the over the the shoulder bags always tend to be "fall off my shoulder" bags - yes I am bag challenged! :)

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Eric Shurts said...

Cool - thanks for the preview. Will blog my review of the bag once I have it. It'll be my kick blog from TechEd.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic, now I can plan my luggage accordingly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home